Academic Year 2012/13 Examination Information
Resit and Deferral Examination period: Monday 19 August - Thursday 22 August 2013
Examination timetable and individual timetable are due to be published from Friday 2 August 2013
Your individual examination timetable will be available through your MyZone (not Moodle).
If you are a student with a disability or specific learning difficulty recorded with Disability Services, you may not be sitting your examination in the room published on the main timetable. Please check your Individual Timetable for the specific location of your examination. If you have any questions regarding this please contact Disability Services on: email@example.com.
To all Students: Please read the following examination information carefully.
- It is your responsibility to check your examination timetable and notify Registry immediately if any examinations clash.
- The date, time and location of all examinations are subject to change. All changes to the main timetable will be highlighted in red. You must check the main timetable and your individual timetable on a regular basis, and specifically the day before your examination. You must familiarise yourself with the exact location of your examination hall before your examination date.
- Examinations blocked in grey on the main timetable will be held in more than one hall depending on your surname. You must go to the correct hall for your surname so please check this very carefully from the Examination Timetable.
- Morning examinations: Doors open at 9.15am. Examination start promptly at 09:30am
- Afternoon examinations: Doors open at 14.15pm. Examination start promptly at 14:30pm
- Changes to the above times will be marked in blue on the examination timetable.
- You must arrive at your examination hall before the doors open. On arrival check your seat number which will be displayed outside the examination hall. It is the responsibility of each student to ensure they are registered for the correct modules prior to the examination. Students not registered on modules will not appear on examination seating plans. If your name is not on the seating plan please see the Invigilator who will show you to a seat
- Your student ID card must be presented at each examination. You may be refused entry without your ID card.
- You are not permitted to wear hats, caps or hoods. Exceptions may be made for candidates wearing headdress as part of their formal religious observance. Please make yourself known to the Invigilator or Registry staff before the start of the examination.
- You are required to leave your coat, bag and mobile phone in the designated area within the examination hall as instructed by the invigilator. Your mobile phone must be switched off before entering the examination hall.
- You must arrive at your examination hall with adequate pens and pencils to complete your examination. No spares will be provided. You may not write your examinations in pencil, the only exception is for some multiple-choice papers.
- You must enter and leave the examination hall in silence. Some students are entitled to extra time after the end of the examination, therefore please do not talk until well clear of the hall.
© Copyright 2013. Roehampton University. All rights reserved.