Guidelines for in class tests
Expectations of students attending in-class tests
- You must ensure that you are available for all prior notified test dates. Special arrangements cannot be made for students who are away from the University on holiday or working.
- You should arrive at the test room 15 minutes prior to the start of the test.
- You must have your student ID card with you. Valid student identification must be presented at each test. You may be refused entry without.
- You will be asked by the invigilator to leave coats, bags, books, lecture or revision notes in a designated area and to switch off mobile phones. You will also be asked to remove a hat, cap or hood. If you have special requirements for headgear, please make yourself known to the invigilator before the start of the examination.
- Students may be admitted to the test room up to 30 minutes after the official start of the test but not thereafter. No allowance will be made for lateness in terms of extra time at the end of the test. Responsibility for admission rests with the invigilator.
- No student may leave the test room during the first 30 minutes or during the last twenty minutes of the test.
- The consumption of food (including sweets) and drink (with the exception of water) is not permitted in the test room.
- Whilst in the test room a student must not communicate with another student in any way, nor disrupt others taking the test. Such action will result in immediate expulsion from the room.
- Many students are entitled to extra time. Please leave the test room in silence, quickly and do not talk until well clear of the hall.
© Copyright 2013. Roehampton University. All rights reserved.