Part-time and distance students
- Borrowing rights at most other UK university libraries through SCONUL Access;
- Online Resources that include e-books and e-journals;
- Out of hours drop boxes;
- Easy ways to renew, reserve or return items;
- Document Delivery by post of photocopied journal articles or chapters of books held in the Library. Charge is £3 (£5 for overseas delivery) per item;
- A postal loan service: UK based distance students can request up to four books at a time to be sent free by recorded delivery. You must pay to return books by recorded delivery.
- Part time students are those registered on programmes designated as part time. A student on a full time programme, even if not attending the university every day, is not a part time student.
- Distance students are those registered on specific programmes taught entirely by distance mode. The design of the programme does not require the student to attend the university at any time.
- Part time and distance students may be based in the UK or overseas.
© Copyright 2013. Roehampton University. All rights reserved.