Media Centre, Ground floor, University Library,
Entrance through Wired Cybercafe
The Media Centre offers assistance and advice to staff and students who wish to use a variety of graphics, desktop publishing, media software and hardware in connection with their course work.
- A range of Digital cameras, camcorders, audio recorders and accessories can be loaned on an ID card for up to 3 days, subject to availability.
- A small suite of PCs running Photoshop CS3, Publisher, and Movie Maker editing software
- Transferring from digital camera storage media, compact flash, memory stick, CD, Smart media cards to your student account
- Downloading images from digital cameras
- Writing (burning) files to CD, data and images
- Converting video to digital files for use in presentations etc.
- Roll laminating up to a maximum of 600mm wide
- Tee-shirt printing
- National and international fax service
- Staff are available to give advice on DTP, graphics, multi-media and scanning software.
Term time opening hours:
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tel: 020 8392 3590
© Copyright 2013. Roehampton University. All rights reserved.