‘Bright Futures’ - A fun and challenging FREE two-day programme for students who want to develop their entrepreneurial skills
13 – 14 June 2012 - to be held at Roehampton University, Southlands College.
• Develop yourself and an enterprising spirit
• Start communicating more effectively
• Build your networking skills to help you find jobs and support for your ideas
• Meet like-minded students and entrepreneurs to inspire you
• A great addition to your CV!
Bright Futures is Free to students from Roehampton.
• Opportunities to develop your personal pitch
• Exciting external speakers
• Experts in ideas development
• Team games and simulations in marketing and communications
Places are limited, so apply by 1st June 2012 at: www.westfocus.org.uk
All students welcome - no business experience needed.
Contact : Julie Powell on 0208 392 3573 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
Story Dated: Tuesday 20 March 2012